Thursday, April 28, 2011

What Do You Want To Know?

For those of you who don't know, the A to Z Challenge was kind of a launching point for Razzy's Corner. As a result, I don't really have any firm structure or schedule for this blog as May approaches. So I thought I would ask you guys what you would like to see. Do you have any particular parenting issues you would like to see covered? Do you have any ideas for weekly or monthly themes that you might find interesting? Let me know what you want and I will deliver to the best of my ability.

4 comments:

Sidney said...

So odd, that I keep tuning in since I don't have children, but I have gotten helpful hints that work with my boyfriend!

I like what you're doing. Not the alphabet, of course. But the length of your posts is perfect and your level of psych-speak is fine for this layman, as well as for the know-it-all in me who took psychology in high school.

Keep up the good work, and congratulations on that award looming over your head!

Graywolfie said...

Congats on completing the A to Z challenge...
Just found your blog...will be dropping by more often...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hey, just wanted to see if everything was all right!

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey